Capacity building seminar 7-8 May 2018, Ghent
This seminar, organized in collaboration with COHEHRE, is for persons who want to develop, implement, assess and improve interprofessional course unit or learning trajectory. The number of participants is limited. EIPEN members benefit rom reduced registration fee. Participation is guaranteed when registering before end of March.
Events from member organizations and partners
A webinar is organized about Three examples of Interprofessional Clinical Trainings in three Nordic Countries on Thursday, April 26 at 4pm (Denmark time). Info and registration can be found here.
The International Conference – «Countering Staff Shortage Among Health Professions – Together for a Healthy Health Care System», is organized on the 25th and 26th of October, 2018 in Bern. A call for abstracts is launched. See the link here.
The past conference 2017 in Lausanne
The conference was hosted by La Source Institut et Haute Ecole de la Santé, and supported by HES-SO (Haute Ecole Suisse Spécialiseé de la Suisse Occidentale) and GEPI (Groupe Interinstitutionnel d'Education et de Pratique Interprofessionnelles).
The next conference
Interested in participating in the next conference? The conference host for 2019 will be announced in May 2018. You can save money by registering early. EIPEN members also have the opportunity to pre-register at very low rate. Queries? Contact the secretariat.
- Pre-registration opportunity for members before December 20th: 280€ (members only)
- Early-bird registration before March 20th: 360€ for members and 440€ for non-members.
- Normal registration before May 20th: 459,80€ for members and 544,50€ for non-members.
- Late registration before June 20th: 496,10€ for members and 580,80€ for non-members.
- Last-minute registrations after June 20th: 556,60€ for members and 617,10€ for non-members.
The registration fee includes: access to all conference events, a welcome package, the welcome walking cocktail dinner on the first day, catering and lunches on the second and third day, and evening dinner on a boat trip on the second evening.